Business Development Manager NYC
Initiafy is growing rapidly and wants self-starting, consultative a Business Development Manager to join our team in New York.
Initiafy is a SaaS company which remains on a fast-paced growth trajectory since inception in 2012. We offer an innovative online contractor management and induction solution which is targeted at heavy industry. Our customers include some of the largest construction, mining and energy companies worldwide. We have offices in Dublin, NYC, London and Toronto and we’re set for more exciting growth over the next two years.
The candidate will manage existing pipeline as well as generating new deals across their assigned geographic region. The role is varied and offers the successful individual the opportunity to earn as well as grow their career. Some of the day to day tasks include:
- Researching target companies and decision makers within specified industries and territories
- Prospecting via different mediums (phone, email, social accounts).
- Following up with prospects and nurturing those that are not yet qualified
- Reporting on pipeline
- Daily, weekly, monthly feedback and discussion on interesting leads
- Conducting online meetings and presentations
- Face to face group presentations to larger prospects
- Preparing proposals and quotations
- Negotiating payments terms
- Closing and ensuring that all requirements are in place
- Handover to Customer Success Manager during set-up stage
There may be some travel required.
- 3 years successful business development experience
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Prior CRM experience a plus. Salesforce preferred.
- Proven track record B2B sales.
- Results focused, meets or exceeds quota
- Strong abilities in targeted prospecting, targeted networking and consultative selling
- Ability to adapt, create and customize sales materials and presentations for clients
- Comfort and familiarity with online presentations.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a positive demeanor and a 'can-do' attitude. They will be dealing with C level prospects so need to exude professionalism and confidence. They should be happy working alone as well as part of a team.
- Competitive salary + Commission + Quarterly Bonus
- Base + OTE $80-90k
- Health Insurance
- Access to Wellness Centre with Free Classes